Xcel's Infiniti Wetsuits have taken top prize at SIMA's wetsuit of the year award 4 years in the last ten and for very good reason! The Infiniti range cuts no corners on performance and are generally considered to be one of the most stretchy suits on the market, let alone at that price.
If you're after a high-performance suit that fits like a glove, heats like a toaster and feels like nothing at all than you're looking at the right suit. The only difference between this suit and it's $600+ counterparts is a completely taped seam and completely lined internals. Taping works to improve durability of a seam's seal but generally lowers the overall stretch of the suit, unless there is no stitching under the tape itself. That therefore makes the Infiniti suits one of the best value high-performance surfing suits on the market.
Check out the Xcel Infiniti wetsuits here.
Xcel Infiniti Wetsuit Features:-
- Waterproof Dry-lock Entry System: The most advanced front entry system with a 100% waterproof Drylock zipper angled along the upper chest. The zipper flap is attached at the right shoulder to keep more water out. Learn more about entry systems here.
- Thermo Dry Celliant Lining [TDC] : Fast drying, lightweight, and naturally hydrophobic, TDC is our warmest wetsuit lining ever, and an Xcel exclusive found nowhere else in the market. TDC's clinically proven Smart Fiber Technology converts your body heat into infrared energy for maximum warmth, increased endurance, faster recovery, and enhanced overall athletic performance.
- JAPANESE Limestone Neoprene: LIGHTER, SOFTER, WARMER - reduces our dependency on oil.
- Glued & Blindstitched Seams: A fully sealed, maximum stretch seam construction. Neoprene panels are glued and pressed together, then blindstitched (needle doesn't fully penetrate neoprene, keeping more water out). Learn more here.
- Magnetic Zip Closure: Innovative, quick release zipper closure features double magnets on the zipper pull tab and attached zipper flap that securely lock the zipper in place, for easier and quicker release than traditional snap locks.
- Inner Seals: A thin band of liquid neoprene ("NexSkin") in the inner wrists and/or ankles forms an excellent seal and helps minimize flushing.
- Quick Dry Lining: Fast drying, lightweight, and naturally hydrophobic, this premium inner lining has an accelerated drying time to improve warmth and overall performance; Quick Dry Lining is also made from recycled polyester fibers for an earth-friendlier final product.