Womens Axis Artists 3/2mm OS SteamerWA32AOS5-C0C-4
Womens Axis Artists 3/2mm OS SteamerWA32AOS5-C0C-4 Jump to full description
or make 4 interest-free payments of $67.50 AUD fortnightly with
Hassle-free 30-day returns policy
$10 flat rate shipping Australia-wide
Shop now, pay later on purchases over $99 under $1,000. Find out more
- Brand: Xcel
- Product: Womens Axis Artists 3/2mm OS Steamer
- SKU: WA32AOS5-C0C-4
- Our Price: $269.99
- RRP: $299.00
- Saving: $29.01 (10%)
The Xcel Womens Axis 3/2mm Back Zip Steamer is a top-quality womens surfing wetsuit featuring sealed GBS seams and supremely stretchy neoprene. The Axis range, due to their sealed seams, are highly effective in cold climates as the seam won't draw cold water into the suit, unlike the breathable flatlock stitch of cheaper wet suits. The blind-stitched used in wetsuits have a very low stitch density which allows them to stretch great distances, this stitch is further reinforced by glue. Head over to the blog for a full rundown on seams.
3/2mm Ultra-Stretch Neoprene and a sealed seam is a warm combo and one we typically see people wearing for surfing and paddle sports all the way down to Sydney, but it's personal preference!! On the QLD coast you'll be free of the shivers.
How warm you will be is more dependant on your own tolerance to the cold then the suit itself but typically we find a 3/2mm will be ample for surfing and surface water sports in Queensland and in Sydney it's a toss up between 4/3mm and 3/2mm.
Xcel Womens Axis Artists 3/2mm OS Steamer Wetsuit
- 3/2mm: 3mm neoprene is used throughout the suit, except for you paddle zones [under arms, shoulders etc] where they've laid 2mm. This greatly reduces resistance on your paddling without negating much in the way of warmth.
- Glued & Blind Stitched Seams: A highly flexible sealed seam that is sewed with a hoooked needle, this means no pin-holes in the neoprene therefore minimise cold water seepage. The seam is reinforced with glue which also improves on the seal.
- Thermo Dry Seam Tape: An additional level of seal applied to the seam, typically
- OS Back Entry: OS stands for Off-Set which is basically a zipper that doesn't run straight up your spine but at an angle towards your shoulder. This brings the zip's tether closer to your shoulder making it easier to get the zip or and down. Read our rundown on zips.
- Quick Dry Lining: lighter, warmer and dries out quicker!
- UltraStretch Neoprene: Xcel's supreme quality neoprene feels like you are wearing nothing at all.
- Smooth Skin Coated Torso: The coated chest panel is hydrophobic, meaning it repels water, this results in dry panelling around your vital organs which greatly reduces the impact of wind-chill on your core body temps.
- DuraFlex Knee Panels: Complex weave of HDPE fibres creates a near tear-proof panel, commonly known as Supratex.
Watch our video
We care about your satisfaction. That's why returns to Adreno are fast & easy! If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to Adreno within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below:
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, Adreno reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee.
- All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact PLU code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. We can only refund or exchange products provided they haven't been used in the water and are undamaged.
- Adreno is not responsible for mis-handling of products or ill-treatment of goods.
- Adreno is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Adreno is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the use of any merchandise bought from us including lost or stolen equipment.
- Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within 7 business days of receipt of merchandise.
Final Sale & Non-returnable Items
- Purchases via our Tightass Tuesday promotion cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Clearance product from our monthly “Timed Sales” are eligible for return or refund. Exchange as long as stock is available of same item.
- Special order merchandise or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable is as such.
Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
Returns & Exchanges
Securely pack all items that you would like to be returned and post mark via registered mail with tracking info as we are not liable for shipments which may go missing during transit. Please include the following with your package:
- Return must be accompanied RMA form (Click Here) and copy of original receipt or invoice.
- Detailed note as to the reasons of the return
- Instructions as to whether you would like a refund or an exchange
- All items must be returned in original/unused condition.
Unless an item is defective, if you would like an exchange, our standard freight charges apply, unless you provide a post parcel with your return.
Please allow 7-14 business days for mail-in exchanges to be processed.
Refunds & Credits
Once we receive and inspect your item(s), we will credit your account. Please allow up to 30 days for a credit to appear on your account from received date. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase.
For Returns, Refunds or Exchanges please email email@example.com or call us on (07) 3895 8119.
Delivery & Shipping
We pride ourselves on fantastic customer service and our delivery & shipping service is no exception. With a large distribution centre in Brisbane, we look after over 5,000 orders per month ensuring that all our customers receive their orders in double quick time. And no matter how much you buy, shipping is just $10 across mainland Australia!
We know what it’s like when you have ordered something online, you want to start using it straight away!
That's why we offer optional same-day-dispatch when you purchase 'Jump the Queue' as long as we receive your order and payment before 2pm (QLD time, excluding weekends and public holidays). If the 'Jump the Queue' order is made after 2pm, it will be dispatched the next day.
We work hard to process your order as quickly as possible, however it can sometimes take a couple of days for your order to be shipped due to the high demand of orders coming through (especially during sale periods). Please allow a slightly longer delivery time for larger items which won't fit into a postage satchel, or delivery to regional areas.
Note: Due to changes in stock levels, to ensure your order gets to you in the quickest time possible, some orders may be split shipped from more than 1 location. This means your order may arrive in separate deliveries.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your order further please feel free to call our friendly customer service representatives on (07) 3895 8119 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
We offer our customers a 30 day returns policy, please go to our Returns Policy page for more information.
Please note that size charts do differ and so should be used as a guide only. If your item doesn’t fit, don’t worry we offer a 30/60 Returns Policy so you can simply return and exchange for the right size.
Once your order has been received we aim to dispatch for delivery within 2-6 business days (excluding weekends) to major cities within Australia. New Zealand deliveries may take longer. We are unable to give an accurate delivery time estimation as it will vary depending on whether you live in a major city or in a remote location.
Deliveries to offshore territories can take up to several weeks to arrive.
For delivery within Australia we use Australia Post or StarTrack. Deliveries cannot be made on public holidays.
$10 flat rate shipping to mainland Australia. No strings attached, no surcharges, no more to pay! Order anytime and AS MUCH AS YOU WANT for just $10.
- Insurance = an extra $2, Australia wide shipping insurance so you don't need to worry about your order going missing in the post.
- Jump the Queue + Insurance = an extra $5 (Does not guarantee next day delivery, standard shipping times apply)
Our New Zealand customers pay a flat rate of $30, and get complimentary Jump the Queue and Insurance.
Please note these prices are based on delivering to mainland Australia. Offshore islands and territories of Australia and New Zealand may incur additional postage costs, in which case our Customer Service team will contact you.
Please contact customs or your local postal service as your order may be delayed for inspection or duties/taxes may apply which are not paid for by Wetsuit Warehouse. This is applicable to all International shipping methods.
Within Australia, prices are inclusive of Australian GST, however, depending on which country you live in, there may be additional taxes or import duties imposed at the receivers end. Wetsuit Warehouse is not liable for these charges and it is up to the customer to liaise with Customs regarding their delivery.
In Australia there will be no additional costs.
We deliver to all states and territories of Australia and New Zealand.
Offshore islands and territories of Australia and New Zealand may incur additional postage costs, in which case our Customer Service team will contact you.
If you have any further questions about this please do not hesitate to call one of our friendly customer service representatives (07) 3895 8119.
Our dispatch team operate from Monday to Friday and therefore any orders from the weekend will be shipped as soon as possible on our return to work the following Monday depending on volume of orders.
If you would like to guarantee your items are dispatched as soon as possible, there is an option during the online checkout process to select ‘Jump the Queue’ for a small additional fee.
If your order has not been processed by our team then we are able to cancel the order however, please make sure you call us as soon as possible on (07) 3895 8119 and quote your order reference.
Unfortunately if your order has already processed then we will be unable to cancel it however, we do offer a 30/60 returns policy.
Not a problem, as long as your items haven’t been shipped then we can easily change your details on our systems. Please call us as soon as possible, quoting your order reference on (07) 3895 8119.
When you place your order, you will be given an option to purchase 'Jump the Queue' for an additional $5. If we receive your 'Jump the Queue' order and payment before 2pm QLD time, your order will be dispatched the same day (excluding weekends and public holidays). If the 'Jump the Queue' order is made after 2pm, it will be dispatched the next day.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer same day delivery. There is a ‘Jump the Queue’ option for an additional $5 where if we receive your 'Jump the Queue' order and payment before 2pm QLD time, your order will be dispatched the same day (excluding weekends and public holidays). If the 'Jump the Queue' order is made after 2pm, it will be dispatched the next day. To arrange this just tick the relevant box during the online order system or call us to place your order over the phone on (07) 3391 2299.
All 'Jump the Queue' orders are also covered by Australia wide shipping insurance so you don't need to worry about your order going missing in the post. This insurance covers you against loss or damage that may be incurred during the shipping process.
You can pay by either PayPal, Credit Card or After Pay at the online checkout.
When purchasing from Wetsuit Warehouse your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is the industry standard.
We will try our very best in order to change your order as long as your items have not been dispatched already. Please call us as soon as possible on (07) 3895 8119 quoting your order reference number and our customer service team will be able to assist you.
Our commitment to you is second to none, we understand the importance of knowing where and when you might receive your order. We are currently upgrading our systems to provide a customer login to view order status, however in the meantime if you would like to track your order, please call our Customer Service team on (07) 3895 8119 to get a delivery tracking number.
Yes...simply select the "In-Store Pickup" option when checking out if you'd like to collect your order from our warehouse in Brisbane. Full payment is required in order to secure your items as we will not hold anything without payment being received. Items may not be ready for immediate pick up so please wait for an email to confirm your order is ready before coming down to the store.
Store Pickup lets you avoid shipping charges and pick up your order in our store at 54 Deshon Street, Woolloongabba, Brisbane 4102.
Here's how it works:
- During checkout, choose Store Pickup for shipping option.
- Place your order and wait to receive a "Ready for pickup" e-mail. (This is a separate e-mail from your order confirmation e-mail.)
- Bring your ID, credit card, and order number to the store and pick up your items.
- We'll hold your items at the store for 14 days.
Bring to the store:
- Your photo ID.
- Your order number.
- Purchases over $500, the credit card used for the purchase must be presented at point of collection by the card holder.
At the store:
- Our store have reserved parking spaces for Store Pickup. They're right up front.
- Inside, look for the Store Pickup sign. Or ask the associate at the door to point you in the right direction.
Who Can Pick Up Your Order
You can pick up your order yourself or choose someone else to pick it up (Friends & Family Pickup). Your pickup person will need to show his/her ID and the order number at the store. For orders over $500 the buyer must collect the goods in person along with the credit card used to purchase or copy of the PayPal transaction confirmation email.
Some items may not be immediately available for pickup from our store. Items not in stock usually arrive at the store within 3 to 7 business days. We'll send you an email when your items are ready for pickup.
A Few More Things to Know
- There's no charge for Store Pickup.
- Products may be larger than expected due to their packaging. Please keep this in mind when considering what vehicle you use to pick up your order.
- Allow extra time to pick up.
Changing or Canceling Store Pickup
- To change or cancel a store pickup order, call us at (07) 3895 8119.
- To switch from shipping to store pickup, call within one hour of placing your order.
- To switch from store pickup to shipping, call any time.
- If you're calling to cancel a store pickup order, please have your credit card information handy.
- Note that not all items are available for both store pickup and shipping.