Wetsuit & Swimwear wash is a unique Australian made formular which fights to eliminate the odours associated with prolonged wetsuit use, the deteriorating effects of salt and chlorine, as well as premature aging of your products.
A complete, scientifically balanced maintenance system for all water sports gear, this wetsuit and swimwear wash will remove damaging salt, chlorine and bacteria to leave your equipment clean and fresh after each use.
- Place water sport equipment in a large tub.
- Mix desired amount of ADRENO Wetsuit and Swimwear wash to cold or warm water. Dilute up to approximately 300:1
- Wash item by hand, using a kneading motion.
- Rinse thoroughly with fresh water and air dry.
- Store away from heat and sunlight.
Safety Directions: Avoid contact with eyes. Do not mix with other harmful products. If swallowed do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, flush the eyes continuously with running water for at least 10 minutes.
First Aid: For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (e.g. phone Australia 131 126, New Zealand 0800 764 766) or a doctor.
Please direct all enquiries to:
ADRENO, 58 Deshon Street, Woolloongabba, QLD, 4102 or phone (07) 3391 2299